what can i say?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galations 5:22,23

Monday, September 29, 2003

Music

One Desire
Joel Houston

You gave it all for me
My soul desire, my everything
And all I am is devoted to You

How could I fail to see
You are the love that rescued me
And all I am is devoted to You

And oh, how could I not be moved, Lord here with You
So have Your way in me, cause Lord there is just one thing
that i would seek

This is my cry, my one desire
Just to be where You are Lord, now and forever
Its more than a song, my one desire
Is to be with You, is to be with You, Jesus

The one thing, the one thing I ask, is to be with You

my favourite christian song at the moment... by hillsongs in their cd 'amazing' :) its really amazing! hee. heh :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home